INTEGRATED POOL PRODUCTS USA ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting personal information provided
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- Through Third party sites that sell our products.
- In e-mail, social media, mobile application, text or other electronic communication between you and our Website.
- Through mobile or other applications you download which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Company.
How The Information Is collected
USER Information collected may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or other user ID ("personal information"); and that is about you . Other technical information is not collected.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us includes:
- Information that you provide when interacting with the Company by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, calls, or other means of communication when you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on our Website.
- Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable..
Information Automatically Provided:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information including: details of your visits such as traffic data, location data, and logs.
- Cookies (or browser cookies)
- Flash Cookies
- Web Beacons
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website visitors :
- To present our Website/contents/interactive features.
- To provide Information
- To allow us to communicate with you
- Statistic Gathering
- Presentation of goods and services
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers
- To a buyer
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
Hyperlinks to other sites
Links to other sites are provided for convenience. We are not in any way responsible for any linked sites and their privacy settings.
Payment transactions are done using secure third party agents such as Paypal and Banking Organisations.
Our company does not knowingly collect information from people under 13. If you suspect we have collected information from a minor please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please contact us at :
Integrated Pool Products Australia
P O Box 97